Saturday, June 2, 2012

R.E.A.L. Science Odyssey - LOVE IT!

Last year I looked and looked for a science curriculum and just could not find anything that "floated my boat".  This year I finally found the R.E.A.L. Science Odyssey series of science books and fell in love!

Pandia Press R.E.A.L. Science Odyssey



The pages are very clear to read, written at a kid-friendly level, and not cluttered and confusing.  The one thing I love the most is the fact that the book has the whole school year mapped out already for you.  It has a breakdown of the entire book on a week by week basis.  The Suggested Weekly Schedule page shows what is covered and the supply list needed for each week and then breaks THAT down into Day 1 and Day 2. You cannot get any easier.  Thank you Pandia Press!!!  My planning is DONE! ....at least for science.


No comments: